Stormy (Elodie Vidal)
2630 Hegal Place # 42 – Alexandria, VA 23242
(202)555-9355- firstname.lastname@example.org- Date of Birth: 06/03/92
Enthusiastic individual, thriving on obsession, and subscribing to a shipper philosophy.
- Outstanding screaming ability; flair for staring and stalking.
- Capacity to queue for prolonged periods of time, even in unfavourable weather.
- Proficiency with social networking platforms, including message boards, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and LiveJournal.
HAVEN FOR THE FBI’S MOST UNWANTED
PhD in Lurking Arts
- News Collection: I browse the forums for updates on The X-Files cast, crew and third movie, without ever letting my presence known.
- Theft: I right click, save as, rename, repost, without ever acknowledging the original poster.
- Cynicism: I mock speculations, fights, and snogger comments, without ever joining conversations or debates, and shivering at the potential veracity of fan theories.
THE HOUSE OF DAVID DUCHOVNY
Master in Drooling Arts
- Observation: I dissect each new picture in detail, taking note of Mr Duchovny’s current weight, exercise regime, passion for the clothing brand Puma, and inability to colour-coordinate.
- Appreciation: I highlight Mr Duchovny’s attractiveness, opening threads devoted to his smile and eyes, and often commenting on his lower lip and charm.
THE X-FILES ULTIMATE
Bachelor in Posting Arts
- Social Isolation: I became one of the top posters, writing in every forum (save the one devoted to John Doggett), uploading pictures and videos on a daily basis, and joining the Mulder Support Group.
- Communication: I expressed admiration for Ms Anderson and Mr Duchovny through the exclusive use of four-letter words, onomatopoeia and emoticons.
JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN PREMIERE – London, UK
Gillian Anderson Fan on 2nd October 2011
- Soaking in every aspect of Ms Anderson’s appearance, by staring at her without blinking and taking special note of her dress, shoes and hairstyle.
- Obtaining Ms Anderson’s autograph by screaming her name, maintaining a front row position against the barriers, and discreetly shoving Rowan Atkinson fans aside.
- Featured in the background of several professional photographs of the event, resulting in a high level of Getty Images fame.
- Contributed to the taking of high quality photographs and to the capturing of unique footage immortalising Ms Anderson’s beauty and Mr. Griffiths’ social inadequateness.
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING (PLAY) – London, UK
David Tennant Fan on 16th May and 30th August 2011
- Soaking in every aspect of Mr Tennant’s performance and appearance, taking special note of his facial expressions and clothes, and communicating with him through our secret lovers’ code.
- Expressing envy for Ms Tate’s pretty, pretty hair.
- Received birthday wishes and the affectionate nickname “Missy” from Ms Tate, as well as an autographed program featuring a unique make-up smear.
A DOLL’S HOUSE (PLAY) – London, UK
Gillian Anderson Fan from 14th May to 18th July 2009
- Soaking in all aspects of Ms Anderson’s performance and appearance, including accent fluctuations, line memorisation, blue eyes, pouty lips and cleavage.
- Expressing eternal devotion to Ms Anderson/obtaining her autograph, by employing all means necessary to win a spot in the autograph queue, including leaving the play early, pushing fellow fans down the staircase, or pretending to be part of a group already behind the rope.
- Received a genuine bitchface© from Ms Anderson when staring into her eyes.
- Contributed to the taking of close up shots of Ms Anderson while in the crowd, allowing for an artistic rendition of her facial features.
Hobbies: Capping, quoting, squeeing, crying, fanfiction.